1.09.2008

Brothers' Trythall Boys Bowl 2007



The 2nd Annual Brothers' Trythall Boys Bowl was stellar! Last year we started a "March Madness" type competition but for College Football. Our brother Bill converted all of us to Michigan Football years ago. We were lucky to attend a game this year at "THE BIG HOUSE," it just happened to be the Appalachian State game. The BIG HOUSE is still sweet, and MICHIGAN FOOTBALL will endure!



We created a prize for the winner of the Boys Bowl. Hail to the Victor is Michigan Football's Fight Song... therefore we came up with our own version of HAIL, and put him to pewter. Hail was presented to the Victor -"What Kind of Hotel is this Tommy!" ESPN's confidence twist made it interesting this year as we had several lead changes and a wild finish. Here are the results of 2007's Boys Bowl:

















FINAL RESULTS
1. What Kind Of Hotel Is This Tommy 19-13: 341 points
2. Somewhere Down in Texas Dan 20-12: 339 points
3. Under Armour Patriot Stevie 20-12: 335 points
4. I Won Last Year BOB 20-12: 326 points
5. Denver Dental Dudes 17-15: 303 points
6. Commissioner Steve 19-13: 302 points
7. Papa With Aint Much [F]Rank 17-15: 296 points
8. BIG 10 Boys on Sagemoor Court 18-14: 294 points
9. Smart Alec I Am 17-15: 287 points
10. We Are Mathew 18-14: 280 points
11. My Future Is Bowling Scottster 15-17: 235 points

5 comments:

Miss Pete said...

Hey guys. We added you to our list of Family & Friends. Feel free to add us to yours.

Mikelle said...

Whit, i found you on Cindy's blog-how crazy!! But yeah for me, now I can see what you guys are uo to!!!

Jessica said...

Sweet! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I really like it. I've added you to our list as well. We're going to call you one of these days to come over and see our new place!

Hilary said...

Steve firstly I didn't know you got married. Secondly your wife is cute how did you get her. Thirdly where are you these days? Lastly congrats.

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

I loved the video. We will have to link your blog to ours. You better watch your wife carefully around Mark after reading his comments.. just jokin,