




The sun was shinning, it felt like spring and both Steve and I got off work early today. We wanted to do something outside, so we decided to go to the driving range. We ended up putting most of the time. We then went and met up with my sister and her kids at the park. Here are a few pics of Steve and I putting, and one of Steve and our nephew Max. It was a lot of fun, and very nice to enjoy the sun before the rain comes again. I guess it was the calm before the storm. What a great way to start the weekend!! YOU CAN'T BEAT CALIFORNIA WEATHER!! COME VISIT US ANYTIME!!






2 comments:
What beautiful weather! I LOVE California!! And golfing already in February!! FUN FUN - - I can't believe how old Max is - - where does the time go?
How fun.
I love the world of blogging. You can go FOREVER without talking to a dear old friend and instantly be caught up on everything.
Looking beautiful as ever.
Is that the same little Max I met way back when?? Man I'm old.
Post a Comment