We ate dinner at the Bistro there. It was actually pretty good food. We celebrated all of the girl's birthdays there. They brought them the cutest cake. I do have to say that the best thing was seeing the girl's faces as we walked through the store. It was great!!
4.13.2008
American Girl
While we were in Texas, all the girls went to the American Girl store. It was SO much fun!! I always wanted an American Girl when I was little, but was never lucky enough, so I think it's fun to be in the store and take it all in. If you haven't been in their store, you need to check it out. It's incredible how much stuff they have for dolls. It's a girl's paradise!!
We ate dinner at the Bistro there. It was actually pretty good food. We celebrated all of the girl's birthdays there. They brought them the cutest cake. I do have to say that the best thing was seeing the girl's faces as we walked through the store. It was great!!
Savannah, Kennedy, Summer, Kenzie, Carrie, and Grandma Nan in front of American Girl
All the girls with their dolls.
Savannah looking at the books.
The girls blowing out the candles on their cake.
We ate dinner at the Bistro there. It was actually pretty good food. We celebrated all of the girl's birthdays there. They brought them the cutest cake. I do have to say that the best thing was seeing the girl's faces as we walked through the store. It was great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love that I know about your blog now! So much fun!
Post a Comment