5.07.2008

Some Big News!!

This year is going to be a big year for Steve and I. Not only are we moving across the country, but we are expecting our FIRST CHILD!! That's right, we have an addition coming to our little family. I am due November 9th. We are so excited and can't wait to be parents! It's something that we have been looking forward to for a long time. It will be hard to be so far away from family, but we know we will have a lot of visitors, right?? Here are some pictures of our ultrasound from last week. We are looking forward to June 24th when we can find out what it will be, so we can start planning more. I know ultrasound pictures can be hard to read, but these are pretty obvious, they are both profile shots...

Doesn't it look like it's sticking out it's tongue...
How comfy does the baby look right there?? Just kicking back, relaxing. You can see a leg.

27 comments:

Hilary said...

Congrats, Steve and Whitney. Those appointments were fun to go to. I bet Steve is hoping for a little quarterback. But there seems to be a lot of little ballerinas coming down. Either way it is awesome.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear if it'll be a boy or girl. I'm sure I'm not alone on that one!
Also, you'll have to post pictures of yourself with your growing belly! Those are fun!

Jillian Goulding said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I am going to guess it's a boy:)

Talltiffany said...

YA! Very exciting! I am so happy for you both!

J. Crew said...

We can't wait! we love you both and are so happy for you to start your sweet family!

Ash said...

so cute. what fun!!

--Heather-- said...

Yeah... the word is out, iv'e been thinking about you tons. How are you feeling, are you still working both jobs?

Joe and Liz said...

Yeah...I'm so excited for you Whitney!! You will be a great mom. Congrats to you both!!!

Amy said...

Good now I can talk about this with anyone. I bet Abby and Kate are happy about that too!

Cameron and Cindy said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you and the baby, and that y'all are moving back towards our neck of the woods! Keep us posted!

Tara Trythall said...

I am loving this whole blogging thing! How was I left in the dark for so long? I love the ultrasound photos! It makes it all feel so real, doesn't it? I can't wait to hear boy or girl! Love y'all.

Mikelle said...

Yeah!! Congratulations, we can't wait to hear all the baby news and updates!!

cristy said...

Yeah! We are so excited. You'll be great parents! Can't wait!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

That is such exciting news! Congratulations. I hope you have been feeling well. And way to get out of all the heavy lifting with the move!

Christy Norris said...

Whitney!
It was so fun to hear from you, and it was even more fun to see that you are having a baby in November! Congratulations! I am happy for ya!
Love,
Christy

aimee said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You will be such a wonderful mom. Hope you're feeling okay.

kirk and carrie said...

Such exciting news! You are going to be so darn cute with a pregnant tummy. Just think of all the adorable baby things you are going to fill your house with!

Mary said...

Whitney, I'm so excited for you! You're going to be a cute pregnant lady!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Whitney,
I saw you on my friends Spencer and Allies blog and was so excited when I clicked on your name it is really you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. that is so exciting. Hopefully you can stand the wait to find out what you are having. that was the hardest part for me. It was fun to read about you and Steve. Take care.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe I am just seeing this now. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Hope you're pregnancy is going well.
Can't wait to hear what you're having.

Amber said...

Hey guys, how exciting that you are having a baby!! You will have such a fun holiday season with a brand new kiddo to play with. And what a photogenic child you have already--showing off for the ultrasound :)

Amber said...

Oh and Stevey--thanks for swearing on my blog! haha, it took me a minute but I just found your comment. have a great day!

Jared Wilstead said...

STEVE!!! What's up buddy? How did you find me? I'm glad you did. Congrats on the baby to be!

Miranda Conlin said...

YEAAAA! Congrats guys. xoxoxo

Trish said...

YOU FOUND ME! I am so glad! Congrats on being pregnant. It is so AWESOME. I miss Inkle Whit! I changed by email address a long time ago so that is why you haven't heard from me. I am so excited that you are moving to South Carolina. You will love it. I think about Stonebridge more often than I probably should.

Heather Mills said...

Congrats to you guys too! I'm glad we found each others blogs! When do you go to South Carolina? You will love it....I'm a Georgia girl and the South is where it is at! On your way out you should visit us in Kentucky!

Jerrel Mills said...

Congrats Stevie T. You're a DADDY!!! And you're moving out East. You'll only be like 7-8 hours away from us here hick in luh'vull, KY.

Anyways, our baby girl, Reagan will be here in the next couple weeks. It's exciting!