6.23.2008

Father's Day

So this was Steve's first "official" Father's Day. And I can't even begin to express how excited I am to see the father that he will be to our children. He already is so great with kids that I KNOW he will be the best with our own children!! I can't wait to see him hold them and read them stories, or rock them to sleep. We are both looking forward to that time!! We spent the day at my sister Jennifer's house with our family. We had a lot of fun with everyone. I didn't take too many pictures, not as many as I should have, but here are a few that I snapped towards the end of the night.

Happy Father's Day Steve!!
Abby, Steve and Sam
Steve and I

2 comments:

J. Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. Crew said...

Happy "soon to be" Father's Day Steve! Thanks for being so good to Whitney as well as our children. What a fun uncle you are. We love you!