8.11.2008

Clemson Dinner

A few nights before we left for Clemson, Steve's parents and sister-in-law, with the help of others, put together a great little party for us for family and a few close friends. Everything was decked out in orange and purple, Clemson's colors. Unfortunately, I don't own any orange or true purple yet, so I wasn't really showing my spirit in that way, but I have been informed that that will change very soon and orange and purple will be added to my wardrobe. It was great to have everyone together one last time before we left. At one point everyone went around the table and said a little bit about Steve and me. As you can imagine I was crying after the first person, which continued all around the table, but it was neat to hear other people's stories and comments about us, even stories that we had forgotten about. Thank you, thank you to everyone that came and helped with the dinner!! It was a great night. We missed all those that couldn't be there!! Here are a few pictures from the event.

The cute invitation... Thanks, Kelly!!


The adult table


Steve, Sam, Max, Chase, Me, Kate and Abby

Steve and I with Bill and Kelly and their family

3 cute little girls

No comments: