9.17.2008

My How Time Flies...

It's hard to believe that Steve and I have been married for 2 years now. I know that it's long, but it feels weird that the time has flown by so fast. As time continues to fly by, we are getting more and more excited to expand our little family and welcome our little baby boy in less than a month and a half. We can't wait to see what he has in store for us and many more anniversaries to come.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting the 2 year mark! Miss you!

J. Crew said...

So happy you found each other! Can't wait for the new addition either. We love you and think you guys are great! Miss you!

Amber said...

Congrats on 2 years! Dan and I feel like time just keeps going faster and faster. Have your camera ready to take pics of your little guy because you'll blink and he'll be one. Good luck with getting him here, we can't wait to see pics of mini-Steve.

Miranda Conlin said...

Crazy! Whitney, you looked so gorgeous that night...and Steve...you looked umm...about the same as usual ;)

Congrats guys!

Soccer Sweetie said...

i agree! i can't wait for the baby to come i'm so excited! i hope everthing is well! how do you like your new home? hows the family?
Abby

Ashley and Ryan said...

Happy anniversary! Time does fly! Its really weird to see all that has changed these past few years! Hope you two had a good celebration! Miss you!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary lovebirds! We miss our old neighbors!

Talltiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! That is wonderful...time does fly faster and faster these days! Very excited for your new arrival!

J. Crew said...

Happy Birthday Whitney! (October 2nd, 2008) Wish we were with you! We love you! Jennifer, Finn, Max, Abby, Sam and Kate XOXO

Ashley and Ryan said...

Whats this??? it your Birthday too!! Happy Birthday as well!! I hope your doing something super fun and Steve is spoiling you! Also what's this about you coming home for the holliday's??!!!! I didn't know! Im so excited! Of course we will get together! I can't wait to see you and your soon to be new baby boy! Hope your feeling well! Miss you lots!