Things are going well. I'm about seven months and down to my every 2 weeks doctor appointments. The doctors all seem really nice, and after I rotate through all 5 that are in the practice, I will be able to choose one to be my primary doctor. As far as everything else goes, I'm just trying to get everything ready and make sure we are all set for our little baby boy to arrive!! We are getting really excited and can't wait for the big day!!






17 comments:
look how cute you look!
Oh Whit, you look beautiful. I miss you!
You look so cute Whitney but "seeing" you makes me miss you all the more! I love you tons!
Mom
You look so beautiful! I hope you two are doing well and loving Clemson. I'm still planning on coming out for a visit!
Whit you look so great! Too cute...
Lookin' cute Whit!!
COngratulations!! You look great, and I hope you are feeling well too! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - it nice to reconnect after all these years!
You're so cute! One of my biggest regrets from my pregnancies is that I didn't take pictures of myself. And the ones that were taken are the kind that are terrible because you didn't know they were being taken! I love your new look on your blog and all your updates. It makes living far away SO much easier! Love ya!
Hey Whitney...looking good!!! I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you both. It looks like you guys are having fun. One day you will look back on these times as the good old days :)
Love ya
You look so darling!
Hi Hot Mama!
You look wonderful!! Miss you my sweet! Kisses to Steve
I love you
Lori
Miss you whit! You look so adorable!
Very cute! I don't know if I'll ever be able to be pregnant the anticipation of other people's babies kills me.
You look great!
Ha! I love it! You look amazing!!! I have baby envy!!! Im so excited and happy for you and Steve! I miss you lots!
Oh my goodness Steve-o you are going to be a daddy! Congrats... being a parent is definitely one of the greatest things in the world. Your wife is so adorable, I am so happy for you!
Ahhhh! SO cute! Congrats. I hope all is going well for you guys out there. Thanks for the note on my blog. Have you narrowed down the name?
you look so cute i love your skirt
Post a Comment