10.09.2008

31 days to go...

These pictures are always awkward to take. But upon request, I thought I would post a couple shots of my pregnant belly at 8 months. Only 31 days to go. We sure are getting excited to meet our little guy!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whit-
You look so good...you are down to the wire now! You have to keep us in the loop when he arrives!
Also, I love that picture of the temple - I may have to add the Oakland temple to my blog!

J. Crew said...

You look beautiful!! We can't wait to meet him either! We love you!!

--Heather-- said...

I'm so excited... you will be up to your elbows in poo! yeah!

Laurie said...

Cute! Are you going to come home when he is born?

Amy said...

Whitney you look great! I miss you and would love to talk to you sometime. Is your phone working???

Anonymous said...

BTW, happy b-day Whitney!
Don't know if you remember but you & Hannah have the same birthday, can you believe she's 12!
Hope it was a good one!

Miss Pete said...

You look wonderful! I can't believe you're almost there. You are going to be such a great mom and Steve a great dad!

Talltiffany said...

Very excited for you Whit...thanks for your posts. I did see and talk to Trisha. She did an amazing job on the flowers for Jim & Cheryls wedding. She is quite talented! It will we fun to see you around Christmas time! We will have to all get together!

Soccer Sweetie said...

congrats! by the way love the backround!