steve * whitney * jack * sydney
He is so precious! Can't wait to hold him in our arms! Love your background Too!! Love you!
he is soo cute! i wish i could hold him in my arms! i can't wat til you guys come and visit! love you!
So flippin' cute! I love the second picture. Every now & again I get a picture of Peter & I can just tell what he'll look like in a few years. I think you may have captured that "look" in the second piture. He is so darn sweet!
He is adorable! I love his big eyes and his cute little chin. Congratulations again!!!
He is so cute, he just looks like a little man. How fun, he looks like a very sweet little guy!
He is such a cutie! Im so happy for you two!!! Well, I guess its three now! Can't wait to see you soon! Take care!
He is so darling! I'm glad you're enjoying him. Keep posting pictures, we love it!
Oh my gosh! Those eyes are ADORABLE!
He's so cute! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats Steve-o! I will dub him Captain. Captain Jack1 Being a dad is awesome. Glad to see you guys are happy. GO KINGS!And Go COUGS!!!!!!!!!
He is adorable! We definitely need to visit when you are home! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in real life. Hope you are doing ok!Love,Stacy
ghxf bhxmkxi jty fhgdyrus6dehwfdgvc deysjwyfhd Jack is cute sarah
Jack is cute.I wish I could see him in real life.I like all the pictures on your blog.Love Nathan powell smith or by
Post a Comment
14 comments:
He is so precious! Can't wait to hold him in our arms! Love your background Too!! Love you!
he is soo cute! i wish i could hold him in my arms! i can't wat til you guys come and visit! love you!
So flippin' cute! I love the second picture. Every now & again I get a picture of Peter & I can just tell what he'll look like in a few years. I think you may have captured that "look" in the second piture. He is so darn sweet!
He is adorable! I love his big eyes and his cute little chin.
Congratulations again!!!
He is so cute, he just looks like a little man. How fun, he looks like a very sweet little guy!
He is such a cutie! Im so happy for you two!!! Well, I guess its three now! Can't wait to see you soon! Take care!
He is so darling! I'm glad you're enjoying him. Keep posting pictures, we love it!
Oh my gosh! Those eyes are ADORABLE!
He's so cute! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats Steve-o! I will dub him Captain. Captain Jack1 Being a dad is awesome. Glad to see you guys are happy. GO KINGS!
And Go COUGS!!!!!!!!!
He is adorable! We definitely need to visit when you are home! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in real life. Hope you are doing ok!
Love,
Stacy
ghxf bhxmkxi jty fhgdyrus6dehwfdgvc deysjwyfhd Jack is cute sarah
Jack is cute.I wish I could see him in real life.I like all the pictures on your blog.
Love Nathan powell smith
or by
Post a Comment