jack hudson trythall
was born monday, november 3, 2008 at 5:52 pm.
he was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 in long.

Cuddled up with his proud daddy after an exciting day
Enjoying his favorite part of his first bath
everyone is healthy and happy!we feel so blessed to have this little guy join our family, and we are very excited to watch him grow with the many experiences his life has in store for him!
31 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! I hope that you are doing well and getting some rest. Keep posting pictures!
Whitney, you won't know me but our husbands were good friends at BYU. We just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
He is beautiful, absolutely perfect! We are so happy that all is well and that he's arrived. You guys will be such wonderful parents, it really is the most amazing gift. We love you guys and are so excited to have you back for a visit- Can't wait to hold him :) Keep the pictures coming- WE LOVE YOU!!!
Congrats! He is beautiful! Such a sweet little face. I bet it was wonderful to finally get to hold him. We can't wait to see him grow! Congrats!
Oh he is so cute!!! He really does have the sweetest little face! We are so happy for you, you must be so proud!!!
Congratulations...he is so precious!!! I am so happy for you guys!!
We are SO excited for y'all! And we are already in love with little Jack. I can't wait to see y'all and to hold him. No more talking about getting together, let's set a date! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!! We're so excited for you! Can't wait for us and our new little girl to see you and your new little boy!
Hes so cute! i hope everythig is well! keep posting pictures! love ya! abby
So cute! What an exciting time for the Trythalls! There's 3 of you now :)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! He is soooooo cute!!! I am SO SO SO happy for you guys! I can't wait to see the whole fam in December! LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxo
Congratulations on your growing family! He is so handsome and I love his name! We can't wait ti see you in December!
You two are the World's Greatest Aunt and Uncle. I'm so happy you now have your own little guy to love and spoil. I can't wait to hold Jack in December!
Congrats Whit!!! (and Steve too!)I am so happy for you guys. What a cute and handsome little guy you two have. I can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!!!
Yeah! He's arrived. I was just talking to Ashley Christensen on Sunday because I thought maybe you had, had him and not posted yet. I hope your delivery went smoothly. He is beautiful! Best of luck in the weeks ahead. Just remember when you are having a hard day or night, it will pass. It always does.
Take care!
Ashley
So cute, and I love his name. Congratulations!!
Congrats! He's so cute. Enjoy every minute! And great name by the way.
Congrats, Whitney! You're going to be a great mommy. He's adorable!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful! Hopefully you'll come home for the holidays to show him off :)
He is gorgeous!! You are going to be the best mom, I hope you get plenty of rest and all the help you need! If only you lived closer so I could HELP!! :) I hope to see you all very soon. Congratulations!
how cute!!! Keep posting! Ill see you on Thanks giving!!! love ya.
Oh he is so CUTE! Congrats! Wonderful news!
Congratulations on your new baby boy! We are so happy and excited for you and Steve!!! I hope all is well! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!
Congratulations Whitney! I can't wait to see more fun pictures of him!
Whitney, I found your blog blog surfing. Congratulations on the new one. What an exciting time! We're also expecting a little one in a month! Again, congratulations!
Megan Boden Kaze
Aaww. So cute! Stevie, I can't believe you're a daddy! Congratulations!
Congratulations guys!! Love the name! :)
Congratulations, he is beautiful and I love the name. Good luck with everything. You're going to be such a great mother.
Congratulations Whitney and Steve! He's adorable! So, so fun to have new babies. What number grand kid is this for your parents? And what about Grandma Rose? What number great grandkid? Like 85 or something? Crazy!
Congratulations! He's adorable!
Post a Comment