We went to downtown Clemson tonight with some of our friends to enjoy the Christmas parade and the Christmas tree lighting. Although downtown isn't very big, it consists of one street, for some reason we were expecting the tree to be a lot bigger than it really was. We were all looking around for this large Christmas tree, when we realized that it was a tree that is smaller than the ones that people put in their homes. Well, we missed the actual lighting, but we still took a picture in front of it, and we enjoyed a pretty good parade to kick off the Christmas season.
Us in front of the Christmas Tree. (Jack is bundled up in the baby bjorn under the blanket)

Alisha, Allice and me
The boys with the babies. (Steve, Brian, and Greg)
5 comments:
Hey Whitney, I meant to ask you if you knew Alicia and brain. they were in our BYU married ward and I knew they moved out there. she is a nice girl. glad you had fun.
First of all that is hilarious that the tree was that small! Second, what a great shot of the dads. For some reason it reminds me of the Cosby episode where all the men gave birth. They had their pregnant bellies... did you see it. I know it random, but Steve has his hand right on his stomach so it looks that way.
Well, you are looking great and I hope enjoying motherhood. Even when it is tough, try to enjoy it, it passes quickly.
Take care!
Ashley
What a cute pic of the dads...that tree is hilarious! Looks like you guys are having fun there, I still wish we lived closer though!
Looks like you had some fun! It was good to see you at Thanksgiving! Jack is adorable, I'm glad we got to meet him!
Looks like fun! Hey, we need your new address. Just post a comment on our blog and I won't publish it.
Thanks!
Post a Comment