12.12.2008

Smiles

Jack has been smiling for a little while now, but we were finally able to catch one on camera.

10 comments:

mindy said...

Hey man congrats on the baby he sure is cute. Is no fair when our babies have more hair than we do... I need to give up the comb over and just shave my head like yours. Looks like you are doin' great. Take care man... If we are ever in sac at the same time we should go ride.

-Big G

mindy said...

OOPS I signed in via Mindys account. This is Garrett not Mindy. Just didn't want you to think that Mindy was going bald.

-G

Cameron and Cindy said...

Jack is so cute! Congrats again!

cristy said...

Oh gosh, that's sweet! He's young to be smiling all the time. He must have good parents! :)

Talltiffany said...

SOOOOO cute!

Tara Trythall said...

SO CUTE!

Miss Pete said...

He is so darling! It was fun to see you at gymnastics. You look wonderful by the way! I need to come over and hold him before we leave. I need baby love!

Sarah said...

Cute Christmas blog! I've never seen that smile. I think he's starting to look a lot like Steve. Hope you guys are having a great time at home. We'll be leaving Monday. Yay!!

Soccer Sweetie said...

Jack is so cute!

Amy said...

OMG Whit. You're little guy is so stinkin cute. Love those first smiles.