3.01.2009

Winter Wonderland

Today we had our first experience with South Carolina snow. A couple weeks ago there were reports that it could possible snow, but of course, that didn't happen. Well, today is a different story. It's snowing!! You would think that I've never seen snow before with how excited I got when the rain started to thicken up and became snow. I remember when I was living in Utah, I loved the first snow. I enjoyed it for a couple more days, and then I was ready for it to be gone. Luckily here it doesn't last very long. So we have to enjoy it while it lasts.

We wanted to introduce Jack to soft white snow, so we took some pictures. There is a lot more out there now, but I was so excited that I just had to capture the first evidence of it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I'm the same way, I like the snow but after awhile, it's got to go...

allison said...

That is exciting...also exciting that it will soon pass! Jack looks SO old now! SO cute too!

cristy said...

He's as cute as button. I love his little face with a little hat on top. Too cute for words (though I did try!).