4.03.2009

Stage 1

Jack had been so intrigued the last month or so as he would watch us eat. He would try to grab at the forks and plates. I knew it was almost time to start introducing more solids to him and when I took him to his 4 month appointment, the doctor said he was big enough to start. So we pulled out his booster seat (thanks Tom and Tara) and started a new adventure.

He's done pretty well so far. It's funny to watch his facial expressions as he tries something new. So far sweet potatoes seem to be his favorite. He likes bananas ok, but he wasn't a huge fan of pears. One thing was for sure, he loved his cool new chair.
Trying out the new chairBananasSweet Potatoes

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Jack is getting!

Tara Trythall said...

He's so cute! I'm glad the chair worked out! I'm really behind on your blog - I didn't realize that you had posted so much! He is growing FAST! Give him a big hug from all of his "girls".