6.08.2009

Charleston South Carolina

We had been trying to figure out a time that worked for Steve's parents to come visit us for awhile. It worked out well, because the time that worked best for them was when I would be heading back from California, so they flew back with me. It was nice to be able to travel together and have a couple extra pairs of hands while we made our way through the airport. Jack loves playing with Gramma Nan and Papa Frank so it was great for everyone.

While they were here, we decided to go down to Charleston. We had heard a lot of great things about it and Steve and I had been wanting to go down there for awhile, so it was fun to be able to see it all together.

We walked around a bit, but one of the highlights of the trip was the boat ride and tour we went on to see Fort Sumter.

2 comments:

TheSmithLife said...

I LOVE the 3rd picture of Jack. I'm glad the trip was so fun!

Suzy said...

Jack is so cute! He is the perfect mix of both you and Steve!