A few days after Steve finished school we moved. It was a little challenging doing it on our own with a 6 month old, but we did it! Luckily we didn't move very far and we had a couple friends come help us with some of the big things. I mostly felt bad for Steve because he did most of the moving. We set up Jack's crib the night before we started moving things so he would have a place to nap while I worked to get organized. Knowing that I was leaving for a few weeks and Steve's parents were flying back from California with me, I was determined to get the house somewhat organized. Although it wasn't perfect, and I'm not sure it never will be, I felt good that my kitchen was all put away and most of our rooms were livable and there weren't boxes everywhere. It was nice to come back from California to a neat and semi-organized home.
We're enjoying our new place and want you all to know that you are welcome to come visit anytime!
We're enjoying our new place and want you all to know that you are welcome to come visit anytime!






No comments:
Post a Comment