is getting tubes on Thursday...

Poor little guy has had about 4 ear infections in the last 6 months or so. He has a lot of fluid built up in his middle ear that isn't going away and the only way to get rid of it is with tubes. We're nervous, but also excited to have something that will help him to feel better. Hopefully this will do the trick.
(sorry for the quality of the picture, I took it with my phone)

Poor little guy has had about 4 ear infections in the last 6 months or so. He has a lot of fluid built up in his middle ear that isn't going away and the only way to get rid of it is with tubes. We're nervous, but also excited to have something that will help him to feel better. Hopefully this will do the trick.
(sorry for the quality of the picture, I took it with my phone)






8 comments:
He is adorable!!! We hope everything goes well. Love all the updates and pictures :) Miss you guys xoxoxo
(It's so hard to let them cry themselves to sleep but after a few times it gets better and is so nice- I'm glad he's sleeping through the night!)
I can't believe how big he is. He starting to look like a toddler. He's got a great smile too!
I ran into Allison at the mall today. She braved going out with all 4 of her kids. She looks so great too. It was nice to see her in person instead of over the blog! I also hung out with Ashley Christensen this past week. She is such a doll. Her baby has the most amazing hair, you should see him! They are a cute family.
Well, hope all is well!
Take care-
Ashley
Our little Megan had to get tubes when she was just 4 months old. It really is a quick and easy procedure. The hardest part for her was waking up from the anesthesia--she was just so confused! But she calmed right down once we were allowed back to hold her. It will help so much with the ear infections (and now he'll be able to hear better too)--you'll be amazed. Good luck!
Jack looks so old! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. Good luck with the ear tubes. That will be so nice when it is all over an done with and you can have a baby that feels better again.
Good luck! He will feel so much better after...what a cutie!
Good luck to the mama - you will take it harder than anyone! I am sure it will go smoothly! Then you will have a happy baby!
Laurie is right, it will be hardest for you...just remember that the end result is a happier baby!
By the way...he looks just like your family the older he gets! Cute boy!
We hope the procedure went well & little Jack is recovering happily. We've been thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment