Our day started as it normally does with jack's daily routine:
- wake up, check
- drink a bottle, check
- play for a while, check
- eat breakfast, check
- take a bath, check
- get dressed, check
- go down for a nap, check
At least that's what I thought until jack was fussing more than usual. He didn't seem to be able to get comfortable. I figured he had just thrown his pacifiers out (which he does quite often). So I went in thinking I was just going to give him back his pacis. When I walked in, both the pacis were on the floor, as I thought, but as I looked in the crib i found this...
I had dressed jack in a new outfit that I had been dying to put him in since we received it as a gift from some of our favorite people. It's still a little big, and so he was able to pull it off. He'll still wear it, and I'll continue to put it on him when he wakes up from his naps.






5 comments:
he's sneaky... that's a good trick!
That's too funny!
How funny. At least he left his diaper on!
Too funny!
that stinker!
Post a Comment