Very cute. So fun to see all your recent updates! We miss you guys, I'm thankful for blogs to keep us a bit closer. Hopefully Steve is doing well after surgery! We love you guys. (Molly is screaming with excitement and dancing to the Taylor Swift song playing from your music list right now... While Chase jumps on the bed singing all the words while playing air guitar... WOW)
9 comments:
I've been waiting for an update for a long time...glad you didn't give up on blogging:)
First, I have a picture of Jon & Abby (as a baby) on computers too...it's a classic! Your boys look alike!
Second, glad we got to see you during your visit, Jack is even cuter in person (if possible)!
Third, boy that Molly is beautiful!
Finally...glad to get caught up with your happenings!!! Keep 'em comming!
Too CUTE!!!
awesome!!
Hahah I love it! Training him early to be a tech wiz!
Very cute. So fun to see all your recent updates! We miss you guys, I'm thankful for blogs to keep us a bit closer. Hopefully Steve is doing well after surgery! We love you guys. (Molly is screaming with excitement and dancing to the Taylor Swift song playing from your music list right now... While Chase jumps on the bed singing all the words while playing air guitar... WOW)
That is REALLY cute!
Whitney, Jack is the cutest dude ever. He is always smiling. I am so happy for you.
Cute! Jack really is a Steve mini-me.
The little commish! Toooooo cute!
Post a Comment