that's what little GIRLS are made of!
We're excited to welcome a sweet little girl into our family. I thought it was a pretty good chance that it was a girl, because my pregnancy has been quite a bit different this time around. I've been a lot more sick with this one then I was with jack. But at the same time, I didn't want to get too excited for a girl, and then find out that it's a boy (which would have been great too, of course). And then to top it all off, I had a dream last night that it was a boy. So I really had no clue going into the ultrasound. But we sure were excited when she told us it was indeed a girl.
It's so fun to think of how Steve will be with his little princess. The first thing he thought of was going on daddy/daughter dates. How sweet is that?? I can't wait to dress her in cute little girl things, and to finally be able to put those girl things to use that are currently stashed in the nightstand in jack's room that I bought before I was even pregnant with him. And of course jack doesn't completely know what's going on yet, but I'll be sure to prepare him for his duties as big brother and I'm sure he'll do a great job. Until then, we're shifting gears a little and on the hunt for cute girl things... and I couldn't be more excited to mix it up a little bit. So if you know of any good websites for all things girl (and boy of course), pass them on.






13 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations Whitney, I'm excited for you. Girls are SO different!
So Excited for another sweet Girl! Love you!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! :) xoxo
YAY! How fun, congrats. Girls are SO much fun to shop for, dress, and accessorize!
We are so excited! Jack will be the perfect big brother! We miss you all so much and are anxious to see you in May. We'll go shopping for girly things!
Hello! I didn't even know you were pregnant, let alone this far along. Congratulations!!
Ashley
Welcome to the wonderful world of bows and bracelets! Congrats!
I'm so excited for you guys! One of the sweetest things when we had Molly was the instant bond between her and Chase, that love just continues to grow and it is just so sweet to see. I know Jack will be a great big brother, he is growing so fast- it will really show what a big boy he is when baby sister arrives.
So I was behind a bit on your blog- Jack looks so happy in all that snow! Then- WOW on your dessert on V-day- creme brule- YUM, it looks perfect, I'm very impressed :)
So exciting! I had no idea you were expecting! A little girl is sure to be fun!
I'm so excited for you! Since I'm sure I'll only have boys I guess I'll just have to spoil your little girl!
Congrats Stevey T! And of course you too, Whitney.
Dan is excited for you guys as well.
2 kids can be crazy but it's so fun. And I LOVE dressing up my girls. Boys have cute clothes, but girls just have so many accessories!
We're very, very excited for you! You'll love having a little mini-me and I can't wait to see all the cute things you get to dress her up!
WHOOOHOOOOO! I am SUPER excited! Girls are the best! I guess Tom and I are the only ones in the family now that don't have one of each! Congratulations!
Post a Comment