Oh my gosh Whitney you are SOO cute! I cannot believe you are a grown up! I remember you as a cute little blonde girl with ringlet curls and a bow. You and your family are beautiful. I named my own daughter Whitney. I liked the name in part because of YOU! -Becky Jordan Comstock
You are too cute! Congratulations! How exciting for a baby girl! And congratulations to Steve on graduation! It seems like it went by so fast! Hope everything is going well!
9 comments:
You are so cute!!! Miss and Love you guys!!!!
you look great!!
Oh my gosh Whitney you are SOO cute! I cannot believe you are a grown up! I remember you as a cute little blonde girl with ringlet curls and a bow. You and your family are beautiful. I named my own daughter Whitney. I liked the name in part because of YOU! -Becky Jordan Comstock
Whitney, you look great! Congratulations again and I can't wait to see you! (Hopefully it's soon)
Wait a minute....I don't think I even knew your were pregnant! Congratulations! And, you look TINY! 30 weeks? You look great. Miss you guys.
lOOkin' good! You're getting there!
You are too cute! Congratulations! How exciting for a baby girl! And congratulations to Steve on graduation! It seems like it went by so fast! Hope everything is going well!
-Ashley
you are SO cute! Are you still on this side of the country? We would LOVE to see you! xoxo
Looking good!!! miss you good luck with all!!
Post a Comment