this little guy...

went to nursery for the first time today!
I decided to stay in with him for the first day to help out (last week there were 16 kids) and see how he did with all the other children. He did great and probably wouldn't have even noticed if I wasn't there. It helps that all his friends are in there and one of our good friends is the nursery leader.
But I have to admit that I got a little teary eyed (shocking, I know) as i watched him sit during singing time just taking it all in. I can not believe how fast the last 18 months have gone by. And I'm scared to think of how fast the next 18 months will go.
went to nursery for the first time today!
I decided to stay in with him for the first day to help out (last week there were 16 kids) and see how he did with all the other children. He did great and probably wouldn't have even noticed if I wasn't there. It helps that all his friends are in there and one of our good friends is the nursery leader.
But I have to admit that I got a little teary eyed (shocking, I know) as i watched him sit during singing time just taking it all in. I can not believe how fast the last 18 months have gone by. And I'm scared to think of how fast the next 18 months will go.






9 comments:
Ahhh...what a cute little guy!!
he is SUPER cute!!!!! and you are having a girl!!!! Awesome!
Whitney, he's darling! I'm glad he likes nursery and I hope it gets easier for you (:
Way to go Jack! What a little social butterfly. :)
Oh my time does fly. He is super adorable. It makes me get teary eyed thinking of how quickly Adam will be there. In the blink of an eye!
Lorena Durham (she's in the ward) took Madison's newborn pics. for us.
Good for Jack! That's always nerve-wracking to see if the baby is going to love it or hate it. And I'm sure you're happy to be out of hall duty.
He is too sweet! And congrats on the baby girl :)
It's hard looking at your blog because it makes me miss y'all SO much more! Jack is so adorable I just want to reach through the computer screen and SQUEEZE him!
Post a Comment