Baby Sydney was born Monday July 26, 2010
at 1:10 pm.
She weighed 5 lbs 15 oz and was 19 1/4 in.
She is perfect in every way!


last belly shot... 39 weeks
We are so happy to finally meet her and have her here.
Stay tuned for more pictures to come.






16 comments:
Oh my goodness! She's a doll! Congrats.
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!
Much love,
Dan and Amber
Congratulations! She is adorable!
Hooray!! Sydney is cute as can be! What a beauty. She looks so peaceful and happy to be with you. Jack looks like he is enjoying being a big brother already! We're so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!
Too cute! Congratulations :)
What cute pictures and what a sweet little baby. I love her name!! Take care of yourself Whitney.
She is sooo perfect! She is beautiful! Congrats! I hope Whit is doing good!
p.s. that was the name I was going to use for a girl... LOVE IT!
Congratulations. She's adorable!
Congratulations. How exciting. She is precious!
Hooray! What a cutie! You are an adorable little family!
Yahoo for baby Sydney! She is so adorable. Congrats!
Congrats Whitney! She is beautiful! What part of Denver are you living? My husband, Mark's parents and brother and sister live there? What kind of work is your husband looking for?
-becky (jordan) comstock
Congrats!! Shes super cute!
I am so behind on my blog watching! Congrats Whit! She is darling! I hope you are doing well!!!
She is so beautiful and teeny! Congratulations!
Post a Comment