steve * whitney * jack * sydney
That's adorable. I love that Jack is kissing her. What a sweet Big Brother!
Seriously cute kiddos! The baby already looks so big! STOP growing little Sydney! Have a great week! ~Laura
Jack is getting so big and Miss Sydney is beautiful. Looks like they are good little buddies---so cute!
So darling! Miss them! xoxo
They are so sweet! She's a pretty little thing & Jack is cute as can be!
:) I agree- they are sooooo cute! I'm a lucky aunt :)
So I don't know why, but seeing Sydney in a bumpo makes her seem so big. I guess I still think of her as a newborn that can't hold her head up, LOL. Super cute pics!
Yes. Yes they are.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's adorable. I love that Jack is kissing her. What a sweet Big Brother!
Seriously cute kiddos! The baby already looks so big! STOP growing little Sydney! Have a great week! ~Laura
Jack is getting so big and Miss Sydney is beautiful. Looks like they are good little buddies---so cute!
So darling! Miss them! xoxo
They are so sweet! She's a pretty little thing & Jack is cute as can be!
:) I agree- they are sooooo cute! I'm a lucky aunt :)
So I don't know why, but seeing Sydney in a bumpo makes her seem so big. I guess I still think of her as a newborn that can't hold her head up, LOL. Super cute pics!
Yes. Yes they are.
Post a Comment