Sydney is 4 months. I still can't believe it!!
She is such a joy to have in our home and we couldn't imagine our lives without her!
Her Stats at 4 months:
Length: 24.5 inches (58%)
weight: 12 lbs 1 oz (16 %)
She's changed so much and has become so much more active over the last 2 months.
Some things she loves to do right now are:
smile and laugh
jibber-jabber and "sing songs" as Jack likes to call it
Roll from her front to her back
scoot in circles while on her back
and play with her toes
Here are a few pictures of our baby girl at 4 months:
of course Jack has to show us that he knows where his toes are too!
We love you sweet pea
and we can't wait to see what you learn in the months to come.






10 comments:
She is so cute. I can't believe how big she looks in the pictures. She still seems so little at church.
She is darling!
So is sweet jack!!!
what a cutie!!!
It is amazing how fast babies grow. She is so adorable! Jack is too- I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving and were able to be with family dispite the weather. We love you guys and feel so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family. :) Give the kids lot's of love from us!
What beautiful eyes!!! Wow, she's growing up fast!!!
I love the last picture...so funny!
I am SO excited to meet this cute little girl. How crazy that she is already 4 months old. And, I love her eyes!
Sooo cute! And such a little girl! She is adorable :)
She's a petite little thing! I love it when they start playing with their feet. So cute that Jack always wants to be with his sister.
Such a pretty little girl!!!
Post a Comment