The weather has been really nice the last couple weekends. (We even hit 65 on Saturday!!)
We've been taking a lot more walks and the other day we walked to the park to let Jack play a little bit and let Sydney try out the swing for the first time.
Jack took his place at the slide.
Sliding down, then racing to the top to do it all over again.







5 comments:
Whit~ They are adorable as usual! I do love living in Denver and having the weather different all the time. Especially when it is 65 on a Saturday in FEBRUARY! We were actually the same temperature as Phoenix on Sat. Too fun! Syd is getting so big! Annie and I will have to watch her for you one day while you go to the temple or something! Call us! ~Laura
So cute, you need one of those swings at home for Syd!
Do you love it when it's warmer than usual? Anytime that happens here we are always outside and at the park.
Oh my gosh, Whitney, I can't get over how similar Sydney and Jack look- seriously, if you put her pink hat on him, I might mistake them! (except for the size difference)
Adorable!
Whitney-
Your kids are getting so big! FUN FUN FUN!!! I love that you captured Jack being a mini me to Steve!
I glad all is going well for your little family!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment