Memories of a Prophet of God Gordon B. Hinckley 1910-2008
“Now, my brethren and sisters, the time has come for us to stand a little taller, to lift our eyes and stretch our minds to a greater comprehension and understanding of the grand millennial mission of this The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is a season to be strong. It is a time to move forward without hesitation, knowing well the meaning, the breadth, and the importance of our mission. It is a time to do what is right regardless of the consequences that might follow. It is a time to be found keeping the commandments. It is a season to reach out with kindness and love to those in distress and to those who are wandering in darkness and pain. It is a time to be considerate and good, decent and courteous toward one another in all of our relationships. In other words, to become more Christlike”
(President Gordon B. Hinckley, “This Is the Work of the Master,” Ensign, May 1995, 71).

Together At Last
Testimony of Our Prophet
Photographic Memorial
Until we Meet Again
-Various News Articles-
LDS Church Official Statements
Chronology of Life Events
Salt Lake Tribune – with Photo Gallery
Meridian Magazine
New York Times
"We are NOT human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."









3 comments:
Hi Whitney! I am so glad you started a blog so I can keep up with you! It looks like you are very happy and loving life in CA! We are still in Iowa while Dave finishes up his doctorate. If it weren't so cold in the winter I would probably like it a little better but we have been here for 4 1/2 years already so it really does feel like home. We still just have one daughter - 3 yrs. old - and I love being home with her all day.
Feel free to check out our blog anytime and comment away. I will definitely be checking yours out regularly!
Hey Trythall's! I'm so glad you guys are in the blogging world... it sure makes it easier to keep in touch with everyone. I've been trying to talk Heather into doing it. Thanks for saying hi, hope you guys are having fun being married and living out west, I sure miss California. Talk to you later!
Hey, I heard that Steve got accepted to the masters program in South Carolina and Colorado...right? So give us an update, what are you guys going to do?
Post a Comment