6.10.2008

Talmage William Smith

The same time we were in LA for my grandfather's funeral, we were able to be there for the blessing of our new nephew Talmage William Smith. He is named after both his grandfather's and great grandfather. Talmage is Stacy's father and grandfather's name, and William is my dad's name. He is such a sweet baby and we can't wait to watch him grow and see what this life has in store for him.


Talmage


Some of our family after Talmage's blessing.


Gregory and Stacy and their cute family... Nathan, Sarah, and Talmage.


Me with Sarah, Kate, and Abby after the blessing

2 comments:

aimee said...

What a cutie! That is fun you got to be there for the blessing. Sorry, it wasn't under better circumstances.

Can you e-mail me Gregory and Adrienne's e-mail addresses? I just want to drop a note to them to say hello. You can e-mail at this address deaver.blog@gmail.com. Thanks!

Ashley said...

Hey Whit!
It's Ashley (Surganovich) Mills. Congrats on your baby!! I am up late just blog surfing and happened upon your blog. You look fantastic. I can't believe how big some of your nieces and nephews are! I remember them being born. We'll have to keep in touch over the blogs. Stop by and check ours out. Tell Steve Jerrel is expecting his first next month. A link to their blog is on ours.

Take care!
Ashley
team-mills.blogspot.com