A couple weeks ago one of my best friends, Trisha, came up from LA to host a baby shower for me. I know it is early (I'm not due until November) but since we are moving across the country, we had to do it before we leave. It was wonderful! Trisha and a few other friends and family, did so much for it. It was great to have so many of our close family and friends there to help celebrate. However, we sure did miss the ones that weren't able to be there. Thank you to everyone that helped in some way or another and those that came as well! I really appreciate everything!!
Here are a few pictures from the shower. I feel badly, because we didn't get many pictures of me with people, and I wished we had.

The cute favors with homemade "Double Doozies" inside

Pictures of Me and Steve as babies. Steve's mom actually gave me a sailor outfit just like the one he is wearing in this picture. I can't wait to see our baby boy in it.

Cupcakes. The color theme was green and white. I love this picture, so I had to post it. It looks so professional.

Mom, Jennifer and I

Abby and Kate and I
Trisha and I
(Sorry about the technical difficulties with the last 2 pictures)






6 comments:
Yes! They did a beautiful job. The shower was a lot of fun!
Where is the picture of your AMAZING Juicy diaper bag? Secretly we were all coveting that bag... ;)
I wish I could have come to your shower! We hope we can see y'all soon after you get settled in. Love you!
You and Trish both look so great!!! How fun, I am so excited for your little guy!
It's so fun to see a picture of you and Trish. I miss you guys! I need to know where you are going to be living so I can send a present!!
It was so good seeing you at your shower! What a party that was! They did such a nice job.
I am so sorry that we didn't connect before you had to leave. But I am so glad that you blog so I'll never have to wonder what you're up too...so keep it updated please!!!!
Post a Comment