Congratulations on the arrival of your little one! He is a cutie. We went private with our blog, so if you want to be added send your blog email address to nickwanderson@hotmail.com Good luck at Clemson.
Ok I just can't stop leaving posts. Jack is to die for. I love those skinny little baby legs of his and his huge beautiful eyes. He looks SOOO cute in his little blessing outfit and those booties are the cutest little things ever. I had some similar for CeCe and they were my favorite.
7 comments:
He is sooooooooo cute! EeeeeKKK! Can't wait to hold hiM! :)
Oh Whitney! He is adorable. I love the bath/towel picture!
I love his brown eyes. Thanks for sending us your address! Yes, we'll be home for Christmas so call us if you have time and let's get together!
What a cutie pie...I can't believe how much he's changing already!
Hey, stop stealing our background! Just kidding. Congratulations Jack!
Congratulations on the arrival of your little one! He is a cutie. We went private with our blog, so if you want to be added send your blog email address to nickwanderson@hotmail.com
Good luck at Clemson.
Ok I just can't stop leaving posts. Jack is to die for. I love those skinny little baby legs of his and his huge beautiful eyes. He looks SOOO cute in his little blessing outfit and those booties are the cutest little things ever. I had some similar for CeCe and they were my favorite.
Post a Comment