12.02.2008

Turkey Day!!

We had a great Thanksgiving! We spent it with my sister Adrienne and her family, and some of our extended family in Tennessee. We drove out Tuesday evening and stayed until early Saturday morning. Adrienne and her family followed us to South Carolina to see where we live and we were lucky to have them spend the night with us. Steve took my brother in law, Erick, and nephew, Tyler, to the Clemson vs South Carolina game. We had to leave Tennessee a little early to make it back in time, but I was glad we made it, because it was a great game and the boys had a fun time! Here are some pictures from our turkey day and our visit with my sister and her family.




Tyler, Madeline, Carter and Jack

Madeline and Jack

Tyler and JackCarter and Jack

7 comments:

cristy said...

Very cute. I love his little face. That is so nice that you were able to spend some time with your family. I'm sure all of you enjoyed it. I liked seeing pictures of some of the other Smith cousins. They are cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old Adrienne's kids are! They are really cute & Tyler reminds me of Clark.
It must be nice having them near you (well kind of near you)! Jack is looking older & cute as can be!

kirk and carrie said...

Jack has some big eyes! So cute and a good sport letting all his cousins hold him. He seems so content.

Glad you guys had a nice holiday. I agree with Allison and Cristy... cute cousins and Tyler does resemble Clark.

aimee said...

The kids are so cute. It's so fun to see Adrienne's kids with their new cousin. I bet they just adored them. My mom keeps talking about what a great baby Jack is and he just couldn't get any cuter.

Wish we could have been able to see you guys. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. Take care.

Suzy said...

Oh he is sooo cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing! He looks older and more alert in every post you do! Adorable.

Joe and Liz said...

Your little guy is so sweet Whit!

Anonymous said...

That is the BEST picture of Erick and I that I have EVER seen. It is great to have "made" it to your blog, but, please!! Our feelings will not be hurt when you photoshop us out!! It was so good to see you guys and hold baby Jack. He is so cute. We loved seeing your place and Tyler especially loved the game. Maddie cried for the first hour of the trip home, and Carter still wishes we could have "stolen" Jack. We can't wait to see you in Florida. We promise to keep the snakes away from Steve. We hope to see you soon!!