1.24.2009

Family Trip

Last week we were able to go down to New Orleans to see Steve's brother Tom, his wife Tara, and their 3 adorable girls. Steve had a long weekend off of school so we left on Thursday and came back Tuesday. It was so much fun to see them and experience the New Orleans atmosphere.Steve and I at the French Quarter
Jack

Savannah enjoying her beignet that she had so patiently waited for ALL day!Tom and two of his girls at Cafe Du MondeMe and Tara at the lake front
Steve with Summer and Savannah at the lake front

Thanks again Tom, Tara and the girls for showing us a great time! We loved every minute of it and we can't wait to get together again!

2 comments:

TheSmithLife said...

I bet it is so much fun being able to travel around the south for awhile. Jack has grown and changed so much in just the last month. He is adorable and so sweet. We love you guys!

Tara Trythall said...

Okay, you are super coordinated with your blog backgrounds! So cute! I'm so glad y'all came to visit. Did y'all ever get sick????