1.24.2009

A few favorites...

As you can imagine, I have a ton of pictures that I would love to share with everyone. Since I can't post all of them, here are a few from over the last month or so that I couldn't resist sharing...



Me, Kate and Jack

Daddy and Jack



Uncle Finn playing his Guitar for Jack

Papa Frank and Jack3 of the 4 Trythall boys born last yearGrandma Nan and Jack

9 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Awwwww...he is so cute! Love all the pics. :)

Amy said...

Whitney he is so cute! Keep the pictures coming!

kirk and carrie said...

You have some really cute pictures of your handsome little guy! He is adorable :)

Suzy said...

He is ADORABLE! So sweet...I miss that baby stage! Love and miss you guys tons!

Shane Mosley said...

I love all of those photos! He is adorable!!!

cristy said...

He is precious! Great photos!

Miss Pete said...

I see some Trythall in his little face, especially the eyes. He's darling!

My little Clan said...

Hey Whit! This is the first comment I have ever made...Jack is so so adorable! I love his smile! We miss you and hope you are doing ok.

Laurie said...

OK my fav is him sacked out cold in the boppy! Fun!