2.07.2009

Sleeping habits...

On any given day you could walk into Jack's room and find this...





He likes to sleep with his little blankie draped over his face.


(Don't worry, we monitor this activity closely and we never let him sleep with it.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney he is so sweet, what a perfect picture!
I'm sorry to hear he has RSV, Joshua gets 2 RSV vaccinations a month to avoid it....that tells me it's no fun (the shots aren't fun either)!
What a good sport to help out with the breathing treatment, very cute pictures there as well!
Hope he's feeling better soon!

Soccer Sweetie said...

He is so big and adorable! I wish we were there!!! I feel so bad about him being sick!!!! I hope he feels better!! I love you guys!!! I love Jack!!!!!!!!! We miss you and the family!!! keep posting pictures!!!!

Amy said...

Ohhhhhh! That is so sweet. It makes me sad when I see such a beautiful baby that mine are all grown up.
There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.

cristy said...

Great posts...enjoyed them all.

I love the breathing treatment photos. They are some of the cutest I've seen. He seems proud of himself, & he clearly loves his mommy!

The little blanket is sooo cute as well. He looks like such a sweetheart. Boy, he's growing fast!

kirk and carrie said...

Whitney, he has the biggest smile! He must such a happy little guy to smile like that during breathing treatments.

He looks so cozy under that blanket. What an adorable little boy!

Sarah said...

Jack is such a little cutie. You really do get great pictures of him. How do you get him to smile like that for the camera? Eva goes stonefaced every time she sees that little light some on. It's so frustrating!!

Laurie said...

So darn cute! It is a total trip down memory lane for me. My Jonah used to love cuddling his blanket all around his face. He'd just snuggle it right over his face. I'd tiptoe into his room after he fell asleep and pull the blanket away from his nose.

Is he feeling better? RSV is no fun! What a trooper he is!

He looks like such a happy boy. I am sure you are just in heaven every day!

Maddie said...

OMGosh!!!!!! He is ADORABLE.He is getting so big. he looks like steve!! no offense.I cant wait to see u guys soon. hopefully. I feel so bad about Jack being sick. i fell soooooooooooo helpless!! How are you doing? How do u like SC? luv u all!!!!!!!!!!
love
maddie