Jack turned 4 months old today. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. It's so fun to see him develop and become more mobile. He's rolling over and almost sitting up by himself. And before we know it he will be crawling! We look forward to those milestones but at the same time don't want to see him grow too fast. I know the rest of the year will fly by just as fast as the last 4 months have. So we'll try take as many pictures as possible! Here are some I took of him today.
Jack's 4 month stats:
15 lbs 4 oz
25 1/2 inches



To celebrate, we went to a Clemson basketball game. Steve had been to a few, and I had been wanting to make it to one, but the times always seemed to be too late. This one was a little bit earlier in the evening so we were all able to go. Jack did great! He was intrigued by all the lights. Gotta love all the orange and purple!







1 comment:
AWWWW! He is so cute! I love the picture with his mouth open!! love you!
Post a Comment