It's hard to believe that May has come and gone. We had a great month full of a lot of fun.
During the month of May... We Moved. Our baby turned 6 months! Jack and I surprised our family and flew to California for 2 weeks while Steve toured the South Carolina coast for school. We Celebrated some birthdays. We went Swimming. We went to Disneyland. We cheered when uncle Gregory graduated from USC Orthodontics program. We watched some little league baseball games, which happens to be one of our favorite spring/summer past times! We had Grandma Nan and Papa Frank out for a visit. We Went to Charleston. Jack became more mobile. But the most fun of all was spending time with family and friends!






3 comments:
your little jack is so cute!!! sounds like you are having fun adventures!!
Ahhh, you're back (to blogging:)! I was missing your posts & watching little Jack grow! He is such a happy little guy, I love it! You sure packed a lot of fun into the past several weeks! Carrie told me she saw you & I was shocked to hear you were in town...so nice that you got to come home & visit with the family!!! That must be the best! Love all the posts!
Wow, you've been busy! It is so good to see pictures and hear what you are up to. We miss you guys! We have some serious playing to do when we all get back!
Post a Comment