There's a tradition here in Clemson of kicking off the football season with a parade the Friday night before the first game. I can't believe that it has already been a year since my post about "the first Friday parade" last year. While a lot of it was the same, one thing was VERY different, I wasn't pregnant and sweet little Jack was able to enjoy the parade with us. It was fun to watch his reaction to all the festivities. He was just taking it all in.
We were able to meet up with some of our friends and enjoy the parade together.
the moms with the babies
We were able to meet up with some of our friends and enjoy the parade together.
macie, jackie, jack, me, allice and gus






5 comments:
CUTIE! I wanna give Jack a kiss on his sweet cheek! You look really good too, Whitney. I am glad you guys are enjoying Clemson.
Fun- I haven't been to a parade in years. I'm sure it was so cute watching Jack's reaction to everything passing by. Cute pictures, always happy to see all your faces :) Love you!
Jack is adorable & becoming a big boy! Lets try to get together for sure when you come to town! Will you be here for your b-day? Or later in the month?
So fun I love parades! You all look so cute! Love you :)
Thanks guys!!
Ally, we'll be home the end of October. I'll email you with details and we can get together while we're home.
Post a Comment