9.08.2009

a little privacy please...

We've decided to go private. So if you want to be added to our list then leave your email in the comment section and we'll add you. If you aren't comfortable leaving your email address on here then just send me a regular email and I'll add you that way. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for understanding!

33 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Me! megannaihe@hotmail.com

We;re going private too, so if you want to be added to the list, you gotta leave me a comment too! Aloha~!

Mikelle said...

put me on!! cm18foster@netzero.net

Diana said...

dianaschofield@gmail.com

What would I do without my Trythall-fam updates?

Laurie said...

Add me!

laurie.heninger@gmail.com

Everyone seems to be going private...is there something happening and I am unaware?

Morganicity said...

aw, now your updates won't show up in my feed. :( I'll get over it! please use my gmail account. juleem@gmail.com. Love you!

kate candland said...

Please add me!! Miss you guys!

kate.candland@gmail.com

Suzy said...

YES PLEASE!!

suzy.avondet@gmail.com

allison said...

don't forget me!

Jillian Goulding said...

jillianblair14@msn.com...thanks!!

TheSmithLife said...

add us please :) edahl02@msn.com
xoxo

Alisha said...

alisha.malcarne@gmail.com

Ashley said...

ashleydavid_mills@yahoo.com

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Add me please! tricia_folsom@hotmail.com

Kari said...

add me... karictr@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

Kirk said...

kcandland@xanterra.com
Whit you better let me see your blog!
Kirk

CurtisandJackie said...

Of course we would love an invite! jackienewbold@gmail.com

Amanda said...

OOOHHH! Invite me, Invite me!!! chasemom42@gamil.com

Sarah said...

sarah.palmer.morris@gmail.com

The Belnaps said...

add me too...
ashleybelnap@hotmail.com

kirk and carrie said...

kirkandcarrie@gmail.com

I totally understand...something about the whole world seeing all my business makes me uncomfortable, too.

cristy said...

don't leave me out....

cristydolloff@gmail.com

Hilary said...

idahobates@gmail.com

Put us on Steve.

Greg and Allice said...

add us! add us! add us!

allice.jane@gmail.com

Ashley and Ryan said...

ash_waddell@yahoo.com :)

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

lisastanworth@gmail.com

Cami Walker said...

walkercami@gmail.com

CurtisandJackie said...

So, I know I already responded, but we just opened your blog and your playlist started and Macie immediately stopped playing with her toys and started dancing. She likes your music choices. :)

MamaD said...

I am in on the confidentiality list...couldn't miss the cute pics of Baby Jack!!! Hope you are both well!!!

Becky Bailey said...

Please add me--and let me know if this works. I've never commented on anyone's blog before and don't know if I really know how to do this! Love you guys!! I'm hoping for a job out here for you all!

Sarah said...

Hi Whitney---I saw your blog off of Jackie's. We'd love an invite! joelandsarahagate@gmail.com. And let me know your emaild address--I'll send you an invite to ours.

Mary said...

beattygirl@hotmail.com

Joe and Liz said...

Add me please...girlygirlsboutique@gmail.com

Cameron and Cindy said...

mcewen.family@hotmail.com