We received a package today. Among the many great things that the box held was a special quilt. Made especially for us by the hands of Mama Lori J (one of the women I call mom) and our two nieces, Abby and Kate.
Needless to say, we love it! We can't wait to take it to the stadium, wrap up in it while we watch games from home, and keep it as a memory of our time here at Clemson.
Thank you for thinking of us!
**if you enlarge the photos you'll see that the quilt is made of purple and orange Clemson fabric. Nice to know they support our team in California as well as here!**






4 comments:
What a nice surprise! How fun! We're so excited for college games to begin too...BYU plays OU Saturday. Go Cougs!
What a sweet fam! Jack is getting so big and he's getting cuter every day! (If that's even possible) Love you guys :)
How nice! I'm impressed they could find Clemson material in California, wow.
SO cute!!!I love it! But LOVE Jack more!!! Happy Labor Day! Lovessss!
Post a Comment