11.07.2009

trick or treat!!

We took a quick trip home to California last week. Steve had a conference for school in San Fransisco, so Jack and I decided to tag along. We went out a few days earlier and we were able to celebrate Halloween as well as Jack's 1ST birthday with our families! It was SO much fun!

Here are a few pictures from Halloween!

our little spider
sweet molly, our ladybug, helping jack bust out of his hatall dressed up, bag in hand, and ready for some candyour 2 little bugs
trick or treating,
jack is right in front of steve, so you can't see him very well, but I love the "at the door" pictures

5 comments:

Suzy said...

I LOVE the spider costume...cutest thing ever!

CurtisandJackie said...

Jack's the cutest spider I've ever seen! And, I love that he loved his birthday cake so much. What a fun, cute little boy!

Alisha said...

I see you ended up getting the spider costume, I'm glad you did--it's so cute on him!

Amy said...

I absolutely love that spider costume!!!!

Tara Trythall said...

LOVE the spider - very cute!