It's hard to believe that two years have passed already. Well, they have, and a few weeks ago Steve graduated from Grad School at Clemson University with his Master's in Real Estate Development and I couldn't be more proud of him. These last 2 semesters have been a wild ride for all of us and we are glad we made it through with no delays in his education. I am so proud of his determination and continued dedication to his schoolwork even through everything he went through with his 2 back surgeries.
We were excited to have Steve's parents come out for the weekend to help us celebrate. It was so nice to be able to spend a few days with them and Jack had a great time playing with his grandma Nan and Papa Frank.
(belly shot at 27 weeks)






9 comments:
Look at you all Preggers! You look great! Does this mean you are moving home?
Congrats Steve!
Way to go! You look so cute pregnant!!! So what happens next?
Congrats Steve! So exciting!
Congrats to you both!!!!
I with the others:
Way to go Steve!
You are lookin mighty fine!
What's next? Do tell!
Oh, & it goes without saying, but Jack is as cute as ever.
Very Exciting- Congratulations! We love you guys!
Thanks guys!!
I wish I knew what was next for us right now. The only thing that's for sure is that this baby is coming around the beginning of August and we still don't know where we will be when she arrives. Kinda scary!
Steve is anxiously searching for a job, so it's just the waiting game at this point. If any of you know of anything that might be available, let me know. :)
Whitney and Steve-
Congrats on Steve's new degree! Wow, it goes FAST when it's not your own :)
Make sure Stevey is checking into the Houston area for jobs--we are wonderful neighbors! The house next door is for sale too.
Really though, we hope all goes well with the job search and you can be settled somewhere before new baby arrives.
~Amber and Dan
I enjoyed all of the updates!
I can't believe you are done...weren't we just crying because you were leaving??? Wow, time flies! I can't wait to find out where you'll end up, crossing my fingers for nor-cal!
Keep us posted:)
Post a Comment