Sydney was 1 month on August 26th. I still can't believe how fast time goes.
I'm not quite sure how much she weighs at this point, but I do know she's gaining weight (which we're grateful for) and she's already changed so much.
Here are some pictures of the babe at 1 month.







5 comments:
Yea for lots of posts from you!! So excited to see more pictures of baby Sydney. I can definitely see the resemblance to Jack---she doesn't look like him, but there's something there that you can definitely tell they are siblings. I love that he lined all the bottles up and he's so proud of his work :).
Glad we were able to chat this week---so good to catch up finally!
She's such a little bitty thing, so precious! I can't get over how much she looks like her brother.
By the looks of your last post, Jack's been keeping himself busy :) It's amazing how much kids can get done when your back is turned for an instant!
Yahoo! I loved seeing the pics. of cute little Sydney! It is fun to see a girl version of Jack (with a few other differences of course)
It looks like Jack is still as active (and cute) as ever. There's nothing quite like a toddler to get you moving again after having a baby. :)
We miss you guys!
She is so sweet! Congratulations!!!
Cute little thing! I too can see the Jack resemblance. That's fun to see what the girl version looks like. :) I'm just expecting a little Eva clone. But we'll see. Congrats on the new house and job! You guys had a big summer!
Post a Comment