10.08.2010

2 months!!


Little Sydney is 2 months already!!

Time sure is flying by and I know it's only going to start moving faster. But we're enjoying every minute we can.

2 month stats:
  • she weighs 9 lbs 9 oz
  • she's 22 in long
  • she sleeps for 8-9 hour stretches at night
  • she smiles all the time
  • she's very alert and starting to sleep a lot less during the day
  • and she loves to watch her very active big brother run around the house (even if he does rip her pacifier out of her mouth at least 3 times a day)
We love our baby girl, and although it's only been a short time since she joined our family,
we can't imagine life without her.

1 comment:

TheSmithLife said...

Sweet Sydney :) She's so adorable, I just wish we could meet her soon- she's growing so fast! I love the picture of her on the side of your blog. I'm so glad to hear she is sleeping so well already. Molly did that too and it was seriously sooo nice- especially since Chase had only slept through the night like 3 times total until he turned 2. Time seems to go by much faster with two, probably because life is more busy. Wish there was a rewind button sometimes, babies grow so fast!